Yeah.....I Vlog!

I have been getting some crap lately about my vlogging.  Well it was only by one person, but I have known them for a long time.  I was surprised that she even said anything.  She pretty much said it was something she wouldn't do.  

Well, here I am doing it!  I love it!  I don't lie, I don't make stuff up...I'm just me!  If you don't like it don't watch!  Simple!  

Here are the reasons I decided to do this!

1. I want to be able to look back on fond memories.  I have videos on there of my daughter being born.  All of her first milestones are there!  I don't have much of my son because they just didn't have this stuff back then!
2.  If I can help someone else in my situations that would be great!  I am all about helping others!  I just came to realize today that I am so stressed out from doing stuff for everyone else and nothing for myself!  This girl needs a spa day or something!!!
3. $Kaching$ I would love to be able to make YouTube partner and be big!!!
4. I love to have fun and I am having fun making my vlogs!

So there, that is why I am doing the vlogs!  If you want to follow my on YouTube I would love it!!

Here is my screen name ~ Bttrflylver


Have an amazing day!!!

Mel

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top