Much Needed Update!

It has been so long since I have posted!! Over a year to be exact! So much has happened in my crochet world! 

 1: I started a new channel on Youtube! It's just for my crocheting! I only have a few videos on there so far but I am having fun with it! Keep in mind that I do crochet left handed and all the videos are for that. It's not hard to learn it just takes time! Here is my page! 

 YouTube: 
That Girl And Her Yarn

I would love for you to subscribe! 

 2: I had worked on getting my yarn really organized! That was a total fail! I have gone to the container store to see what I could find. I ended up with some clear shoe boxes but that really didn't work! So for now I have stuff in bags and a large bin. I do want to organize by color. If you have any ideas I would love to hear them! Thanks!! 

 3: I found out about a children's home near us. I emailed them to see if I can make some blankets! I heard back and they said that they would love to have them for the kids there. I know now what to do with all my scrap yarn!!! I'm excited to do this! 

 4: I am working on my "craft fair stash" It is taking time but I want to be able to have stuff on hand to be able to give out when needed. I Have a list of items that I have made that are popular and this is what I am working on. 

 5: Etsy. I have an etsy page with one thing on for now. I have yet to sell it!!! It a beautiful chunky blanket. I am working on adding more to this as well. Right now I am working on a beautiful blanket for our living room. That is about it for now. I'm pretty excited about these new little nuggets of things I have going on! Hope all is well with you!!!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top